Testbank for Human Anatomy Plus Mastering A&P with eText — Access Card Package 8e Martini
- ISBN-13: 978-0321902856
- ISBN-10: 0321902858
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Praised for its atlas-style format, appropriately detailed anatomical illustrations, and exceptionally clear photographs of tissues and cadavers, Human Anatomy is now more visual and interactive. The Eighth Edition includes new one- and two-page Spotlight Figures that seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide students through complex topics. New QR codes let you use a smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab™ (PAL™) virtual anatomy program, giving you additional views for learning bones and muscles. The end-of-chapter Study Outlines now have memory-triggering visuals to help you remember chapter content. And the Eighth Edition now integrates book content with MasteringA&P® through expanded Coaching Activities.
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience and provides:
- Personalized Learning with MasteringA&P: Become engaged with new Spotlight Figure Coaching Activities and a wide range of other question and activity types — all automatically graded.
- Text-art Integration: New one- and two-page Spotlight Figures seamlessly integrate text and visuals to guide you through complex topics. You can study the Spotlight Figures in the book, and then instructors can assign them in MasteringA&P.
- Text-media integration: New QR codes in the chapters on the skeletal and muscular systems let you use your smart phones to link directly from figures in the book to figures in the Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL) virtual anatomy program, giving them additional views to help you learn bones and muscles.
- Ti me-saving Navigation and Study Tools: Navigate through difficult human anatomy topics through both the book and MasteringA&P.
0321902858 / 9780321902856 Human Anatomy Plus MasteringA&P with eText — Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321883322 / 9780321883322 Human Anatomy
0321905601 / 9780321905604 MasteringA&P with Pearson eText — Valuepack Access Card — for Human Anatomy
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!