Testbank forThe Police in America: An Introduction 8e Walker
- ISBN-13: 978-0078026546
- ISBN-10: 0078026547
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
The Police in America provides a comprehensive introduction to the foundations of policing in the United States today. Descriptive and analytical, the text is designed to offer undergraduate students a balanced and up-to-date overview of who the police are and what they do, the problems they face, and the many reforms and innovations that have taken place in policing. Using timely articles and excerpts, the authors take readers beyond the headlines and statistics to present a comprehensive and contemporary overview of what it means to be a police officer.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® – an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!