Testbank for Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations: A Strategic Approach 4e Pynes
- ISBN-13: 978-1118398623
- ISBN-10: 1118398629
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
Since the first edition was published in 1997, Human Resources Management for Public and Nonprofit Organizations has become the go-to reference for public and nonprofit human resources professionals. Now in its fourth edition, the text has been significantly revised and updated to include information that reflects changes in the field due to the economic crisis, changes in federal employment laws, how shifting demographics affect human resources management, the increased use of technology in human resources management practices, how social media has become embedded in the workplace, and new approaches to HRM policy and practice.
Written by Joan E. Pynes—a noted expert in public administration—this authoritative work shows how strategic human resources management is essential for managing change in an increasingly complex environment. The book
- Includes new material on workplace violence and employee discipline
- Reviews updates on the legal environment of HRM
- Contains suggestions for managing a diverse workforce
- Offers a wealth of revised tables and exhibits
- Updates the most recent developments in collective bargaining in the public and nonprofit sectors
- Outlines the most current approaches to recruitment and selection
- Presents an overview of recent information on compensation and benefits
- Gives an update of the technological advances used for strategic human resources management
- Provides examples of HRM policies from other countries
The book also includes an enhanced instructor’s guide with examination questions, PowerPoint® slides, experiential exercises, and video vignettes that are coordinated with chapters in the book.
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!