Testbank for Courts and Criminal Justice in America 2e Siegel
- ISBN-13: 978-0133459999
- ISBN-10: 0133459993
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
This comprehensive text offers a balanced presentation with a modern approach to the court system in America.
Courts and Criminal Justice in America, 2e, is the collaboration of the most popular criminal justice authors of the century. Featuring a balanced and modern presentation, this book not only looks at the basic structure of the court system and court process, but also covers the recent trends and controversial issues facing courts today. This student-friendly text does not presuppose any knowledge about the courts or how they operate. Highlighted, controversial cases illustrate the tremendous power that the court system has to regulate citizens’ lives, to shape what is acceptable and what is forbidden, and to ensure that criminal justice policy balances both rights and liberties. This respected author team delivers the most comprehensive introduction to America’s courts on the market today.
Teaching and Learning Experience
The book gives a comprehensive look at the courts, their personnel and the context in which they operate. It provides:
- A balanced presentation: Includes all sides of the most controversial issues facing courts today
- Modern approach: Covers a wide range of topics and recent trends in the field that stir controversy and enliven discussion as they relate to the courts
- Comprehensive, up-to-date coverage: Timely, extensive coverage presupposes no prior knowledge
- Strong pedagogical features: Gives students the tools to master key concepts faster and more effectively
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!