Testbank for Patient Care in Radiography: With an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9e Ehrlich
- ISBN-13: 978-0323353762
- ISBN-10: 0323353762
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
Learn the technical and interpersonal skills you need to care for radiography patients! Patient Care in Radiography with an Introduction to Medical Imaging, 9th Edition provides illustrated, step-by-step instructions for a wide range of patient procedures and imaging modalities. To ensure safe and effective patient care, key concepts are demonstrated visually and always applied to clinical practice. New to this edition is coverage of the latest post-image manipulation techniques and ASRT Practice Standards. Written by noted radiology educators Ruth Ann Ehrlich and Dawn Coakes, this text emphasizes important skills such as patient assessment, infection control, patient transfer, and bedside radiography.
- Coverage of patient care and procedural skills help you provide safe, high-quality patient care along with technical proficiency.
- Step-by-step procedures are shown in photo essays, and are demonstrated with more than 400 full-color illustrations.
- Information from the American Society of Radiologic Technologists familiarizes you with the organization that guides your profession.
- Case studies focus on medicolegal terms, standards, and applications, helping you build the problem-solving skills needed to deal with situations you will encounter in the clinical setting
- Chapter outlines, objectives, key terms, summaries, review questions, and critical thinking exercises focus on the key information in each chapter and help you assess your grasp of the material.
- Coverage of infection control helps you prevent the spread of diseases.
- Special Imaging Modalities chapter provides an overview of patient care for a wide range of imaging methods.
- Answers to the review questions make it easy to check your knowledge.
- UPDATED practice requirements include ASRT Practice Standards and AHA Patient Care Partnership Standards.
- NEW contrast products and post-image manipulation techniques include the newest material on Cone beam utilization, MR imaging, image-guided therapy, and kV imaging.
- NEW images highlight many patient procedures, showing exactly how to care for patients.
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!