Testbank for Periodontology for the Dental Hygienist, 4e Perry
- ISBN-13: 978-1455703692
- ISBN-10: 1455703699
This is the official Test Bank available online right now for immediate download. This TestBank is the same file that teachers and instructors use to build and create the tests and exams for their classes. The Testbank contains the exams for every chapter and includes all the questions and the correct answers. Do not miss out on this extremely valuable opportunity! The Test Bank pays for itself in the amount of time you will save by studying the exact questions and answers you will see on your exams. Why spend endless hours studying the wrong material, only to do poorly on the test? End the frustration now, by downloading the official Test Bank.
Avoid the scammers who claim to send you a testbank file in 12 hours after you pay them! Only to never hear from them again, as they take your money and run! When you buy your Test Bank from us, payments will be processed immediately and you will instantly be sent what you pay for via digital download, No waiting!
With an emphasis on recognizing periodontal problems and suggesting appropriate treatment, Periodontology for the Dental Hygienist, 4th Edition, covers the essential information that dental hygienists need to provide effective client care. Full-color illustrations and a focus on evidence-based research help you understand and apply the latest in periodontal therapy, from initial patient evaluation to patient education. This edition includes updates on issues such as the links between oral and systemic health, dental implants, and the use of lasers. Written by Dorothy Perry, Phyllis Beemsterboer, and Gwen Essex, all experienced dental hygienists and clinical instructors, this reference also prepares you for success in classroom tests and on the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE).
- Comprehensive, dental hygiene-specific content provides an in-depth look at all the areas of periodontics that directly affect the dental hygienist’s role in oral health care.
- Focus on evidence-based practice reflects the best of current thinking as related to the treatment of gingival and periodontal diseases and conditions.
- High-quality radiographs, histographs, and color clinical photos depict many gingival and periodontic conditions, disease states, and treatments to help in patient evaluation and in determining an appropriate course of treatment.
- Logical, practical coverage addresses the day-to-day role of the dental hygienist in the care and treatment of the periodontium, progressing in sections from essential background information through the foundations of therapy, assessment of disease and conditions, treatment of diseases and conditions, and the results of therapy.
- Multiple-choice and short-answer study questions appear at the end of each chapter, helping you assess your knowledge and review for classroom and national board exams.
- Learning outcomes in each chapter identify the most important content and learning goals for each chapter.
- Key vocabulary is listed at the beginning of each chapter and noted in color within the text.
- References in each chapter direct you to specific classic and emerging studies.
- An Evolve companion website includes case studies, practice quizzes, flashcards, and image identification exercises.
- Updated content focuses on hot topics including the ever-increasing link between oral and systemic health, the link between physical fitness and periodontal health, caries detection, the use of lasers, collaboration with orthodontists in the use of temporary anchorage devices (TADs), dental implants, and drug therapies.
- NEW content on prognosis includes information on the effectiveness of periodontal therapy, bringing together the data supporting maintenance therapy for prevention of tooth loss and attachment loss.
- NEW! Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate how theories, facts, and research relate to everyday practice.
- NEW! Dental Hygiene Considerations at the end of each chapter summarize key clinical content with a bulleted list of take-away points.
- Expanded student resources on the Evolve companion website include clinical case studies, practice quizzes, flashcards, and image identification exercises.
- The Test Bank files are compressed as a Zip file so PLEASE MAKE SURE you know how to open a zipped file. We suggest the free programs IZARC or 7zip for unzipping the file if you do not already have a zip utility such as Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word or the free program Open Office
The accuracy and authenticity of this Test Bank is 100% guaranteed!